Cinnamon is considered one of the earliest spices and unsurpassed ingredient in the kitchen. It might also be added to tea and other drinks.
In actuality, one must distinguish between two types of cinnamon. One is Ceylon cinnamon, which is better and recommended for consumption. The next is that the Chinese cinnamon, which is of lesser quality, and as such is acceptable for industrial production fresheners, scented candles and such. Chinese cinnamon is not recommended in the diet because it contains more coumarin than allowed. Ingredient coumarin in larger doses may cause liver and kidney damage.
See why cinnamon is very good for your health.
1. It controls blood glucose levels – Many studies have shown that cinnamon has a beneficial impact on blood sugar levels.
2. Treating fungal Infections – Studies have shown that cinnamon oil is effective in the treatment of infections due to Candida, such as Candida Tropicalis and Candida Albicans.
3. It relieves the symptoms caused by poisoning – Cinnamon has a strong antibacterial effect and is excellent in treating stomach problems due to salmonella and E. coli. Ground cinnamon, tea or oil of cinnamon, are effective in neutralizing stomach issues.
4. Helps in treating symptoms of irritation gut syndrome – Cinnamon drastically reduces the unpleasant symptoms of headache gut syndrome, especially helps with flatulence. This plant stimulates digestion and aids in treating bacterial infections. Additionally, cinnamon is an excellent remedy for stomach cramps.
5. Helps with osteoporosis and arthritis – Cinnamon is full of manganese, which helps build bones, blood and connective tissues in the body. Individuals who have less of manganese in the body frequently suffer from arthritis and osteoporosis. In pain due to arthritis can help massage oil of cinnamon or sipping tea cinnamon.
6. Cinnamon affects cognitive development and memory – Frequent consumption of cinnamon protect the health of the mind and enhance concentration.
7. It is powerful antioxidant – Cinnamon is one of the top foods full of antioxidants.
8. Helps with weight loss – Cinnamon improves circulation and can speed up metabolism. Therefore, you will be successful in the struggle with overweight.
9. Relieves muscle pain – If you feel pain in your muscles it helps you massage cinnamon oil.
10. Lowers cholesterol and triglycerides – This hot plant operates Prevents heart disease, due to lower the amount of triglycerides, cholesterol, and excess fat.
11. This is primarily due to the strong antimicrobial effect of cinnamon.
13. Relieves symptoms of PMS – Since it’s rich in manganese, cinnamon is a great way to reduce the unpleasant symptoms of PMS. This spice relieves spasms and relieves tension.
15. Regulates menstrual cycle – Cinnamon helps women who have polycystic ovaries so that they can regulate the menstrual cycle.
You will find so much more cinnamon benefits, but we should use it carefully because if we use it too much it could lead to damage. Use Ceylon cinnamon to eliminate coumarin related side effects.