Consumption of fast food, deep fried snacks leads to the accumulation of cholesterol in the arteries that resulted in fatal health issues such as heart attack and strokes. These calorie-rich foods also have a significant contribution to the nation’s increasing rate of obesity. Besides consulting a doctor or shedding sweat in the gym it’s equally important to incorporate a healthy diet and maintain a systematic way of life.
Intake of cold water fishes like salmon, herring, and sardines rich in Omega3 fatty acids aids in eliminating LDL- low- density lipoprotein (bad cholesterol) and oil extracted from fish is regarded as one of the potent sources of omega3 fatty acids. Markets are flooded with many omega3 supplements but it is always helpful to extract from the natural sources.
Fish oil offers a wide range of benefits to many health ailments which have been clinically proven. Consumption of the oil derived from fish liver aids in eliminating depression, anxiety, arthritis, weight loss and a lot more. Let’s talk about some proven health benefits of the oil.
• Lower heart risks: The oil is regarded as the best caretaker of the center. The Omega3 fatty acids assist in fighting the bad cholesterol which higher the chance of heart attacks and related disease and also help in maintaining the normal heart rate.
The two elements of fatty acids EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) plays a valuable role in cancer treatment.
• Treats Alzheimer’s: From various studies, it’s been demonstrated that the fatty acid from the oil is critical for proper brain functioning and its long term ingestion by the adults may prevent brain shrinkage.
• Stress: Oil from fish is regarded as an important food for the healthy brain growth during the development period of a human being since providing fish to the children at this point will keep them away from tension and anxiety.
• Depression: To eliminate depression and mood disorders oil extracted from fish works as a magic wand. This oil can fight depression and efficiently enhances psychological well being.
• Fertility & maternity: Research proves that mothers who included liver oil of the fish in their diet during pregnancy gave birth to the children with great problem-solving skills in addition with great skin and hair.
• Fight Diabetes: New research indicates that oil derived from fish is capable of reducing the risk of diabetes by reducing oxidative stress which plays a crucial role in the development of diabetes. That is why this oil is now prescribed in the diabetic diet plan.
• great for eyes: Dry eyes are the most frequent problem today and the omega3 in the fish oil helps in producing oil in the meibomian gland at the uterus that floats across the eye keeping the eye moisturize with the tears and prevents it from getting evaporated.
• superior hair and skin: The fatty acid in the oil extracted from fish nourishes the skin and keeps skin smooth with an elastic texture. The fatty acids contain EPA and DHA which prevents conditions like dandruff, eczema, and psoriasis and is a much essential component in keeping the skin and hair moisturized.
• Weight Loss: Fish oil may magically help to eliminate obesity. The omega3 help in fat oxidation by breaking down the fat molecules into fatty acids and triglycerides thereby mobilizing the fat and also helps in building muscles.
• Improves immune system: Omega3 in the oil will help in enhancing the functioning of the immune cells. Salmon is the ideal fish whose oil and astaxanthin works as the greatest immune boosting health food.
• Inflammation: The procedure for combating infection and recovery injuries by our immune system is inflammation. Oil from fish contains anti-inflammatory properties which treat chronic inflammation.
• Fight bone disease: The omega3fatty acids feature in the oil of fishes like sardine, tuna, salmon will help in bone development with higher density which prevents various bone disorder.
Conclusion: The benefits of fish oil was shown clinically as essential components in combating many health ailments but for the patients it’s very important to go for proper medical diagnosis before undergoing any such dietary therapy.